The private bush campsites (at least 1 km from homestead and other campsites) set in beautiful surroundings and with impressive facilities are a perfect location to experience the beauty of the Flinders Ranges. Here at Horseshoe Top-End we provide:
- Secluded bush campsites suitable for small or large groups.
- A more peaceful and exclusive Flinders Ranges getaway by limiting the number of campsites and guests on our property.
- Eco friendly and odourless composting toilet at each campsite.
- A modern shower block with great water pressure and hot and cold water.
- Campsites located at least 1 km from the Homestead and any other campsite to ensure privacy.
- A table at each campsite plus a fire ring with attached bbq plate and rack.
- Cost: Adults $15 per night and children $7.50 per night.
- Minimum rates apply to private sites on long weekends.
- Advanced bookings are essential.
Fallen timber is a very important part of this unique environment. It provides homes to many small creatures and insects that form an important link in the ecosystem. In an attempt to better care for the fragile environment of the Flinders Ranges, the collection of firewood by guests is prohibited. We aim to collect firewood from our property in a responsible and sustainable manner. To achieve this, we purchase a large percentage of the firewood we supply and pass these costs on to our guests by asking them to pay a minimal price for their firewood (just $15 per 40 ltr container). Large group bookings receive complimentary supplies of firewood.